Friday 1 August 2014

A Teenager at Last

This Commission was something a little different for me, all I was told was that the young lady concerned was beginning to enjoy fashion and particularly liked dresses.  This is what I came up with. I hope you like it.



I didn't want to make the mistake of producing a card that was too grown up so I kept the colours pastel and I think it looks young and fun.  I searched for dress templates but didn't find any suitable so I created this one myself from a large scalloped circle die, by cutting out sections then mountain & valley folding the skirt section. 

The backing  papers I have used are the papermania - spots & stripes capsule collection & for the dress, papermania  happy days, some tiny rose buds & organza ribbon to complete.  Letters & numbers are memory box and sentiment is LOTV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment