Monday 4 August 2014

Wedding - Plate style card

Though I would post another style of card I have enjoyed making lately - the circular 'Plate' style.
Here is one I made for a wedding.



I have used plain white card for the main circles which I have cut out using Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles one.  For the coloured detailing I have used a pearlised card in a creamy/apricot colour.

The heat was Memory Box - Bingham hear - I just love this die it is so delicate.  I have also used Spellbinders Daisy flowers, Cheery Lynn & Crafts-Too flourishes, Memory Box - Pippi Butterfly outline. Punches were papermania mini flower punch, and Nellie Snellen tiny butterfly
I have crafted my own stand and embossed with a floral embossing folder.
Pearls, gems and pearl hearts add the finishing touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment