Friday, 15 August 2014

CAS Sympathy card

For these most difficult of cards to make I have chosen to make it CAS (Clean & Simple).



5 x 7 card base with embossed layer (Xcut A4 folder) and a plain panel with die cut prim poppy by Memory Box.  I have cut twice and layered for added dimension.  Lightly inked edges to base layer and sentiment (Kanban). Amazingly quick & easy so  I have made a couple of others, one is identical apart from the colouring, the next is a slight variation.  Possibly not as sympathy cards but a simple thinking of you occasion.



The card below uses the Honey-blossom sprig die, again by Memory Box.  I have used a busier embossed pattern, another Xcut A4 folder, loving the fact it is so large & no matching up needed.   Not my usual style & I had to fight with myself not to add more embellishments, just 2 tiny gems & the little bow.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda....We all dont like making the sympathy cards...but you done a beautiful one here...love the colours and dies on the others ones too...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Linda, beautiful cards, love the colours and cutting dies you have used..
    pam

    ReplyDelete