Wednesday 30 July 2014

Plate style Christening Card


I have made this Christening 'Plate' for the Christening of a baby boy.  Wanted to make something a bit different.





I have used 2 sets of grand circle cutting dies - the fancy one is Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles one, the other is a plain set.  I have added just a touch of blue & kept most of the card white, but used embossing and decorative cuts to give texture and interest to the card.  I have used the LOTV Art pad for the topper, these little pads are great when you need a topper quickly .  The flourish is one by Wild Rose Studio, leafy frond is Cheery Lynn, Marianne & Spellbinders flower dies, pearls and gems to complete.  I created the stand myself as the one I had was not large enough to take the weight, embossed to match the rest of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment