Tuesday 3 July 2012

Double Easel cards


This is what I have been doing while I have been too busy to blogg!!

Double easel & more double easel cards, they have proved to be so popular.

Here are a few I have made for Wedding, Engagement & Anniversaries.

I have used off white pearl card & either Lincoln Linen or Forever Friends Black & Gold papers. I have die cut the floral wreath using a Marianne Creatables die and added tiny flower trims and a hint of glitter.  Borders have been cut using Martha Stewart punches and hearts either die cut or punched.



Just a hint of pink on this Anniversary card.


A couple of butterflies finish off this Wedding card.







Flowers  are punched using  my favourite Nellie Snellen double  punches, and finished off with a drop of liquid pearls.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment